Customer Service Representative
GearLaunch is a 360 degree ecommerce solution that makes it easy, and free, for anyone to grow their business. Our platform manages everything from manufacturing to fulfillment and customer service. We sit at the intersection of how customers, manufacturers, and sellers connect. The opportunity to change how we all buy and sell from every corner of the world starts here. We’ve proven our team has what it takes, but to go to the next level, we need your help.
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be part of a close-knit team responsible for responding to all customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner. You'll serve as a direct liaison between our merchants and their customers.
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer care through phone, email, and live chat.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product.
- A "no task is too small" attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Organized, highly detail oriented, and ready to learn
- Customer service experience, preferably in a telemarketing/customer service environment
- Familiarity with Zendesk and online sales is a plus!
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Technical requirements:
- a headset with microphone
- a computer with reliable internet connection
- a quiet work space
- Candidates should be in: CA, MD, MO, NY, or International
- Work From Home
- Training & Development